November 28, 2009

On Gifts and trying new things

I like giving gifts, I don't like getting gifts as much, because I don't like surprises, or getting things I don't need or want. What I do like - is trying new things. Movie or show tickets or workshops are the best gifts one can give me.

Some of the best classes we've tried are:
--trial pilot lesson. Many people don't realize that you can do that! And that it costs about $50! For more information go to Cessna's web-site
--cheese making at the sheep farm in NJ: spend a day at the farm, learning about the cheese making, sheep, and make your own wheel of Gouda. For more information contact Valley Shepherd creamery.
--glassblowing: one-two day hands-on workshops on glassblowing or flameworks, mosaics. Whatever you make - you take home! For more info visit the studio's site Glassroots in Newark, NJ
The classes I want to take:
--stunt driving
--snorkeling
--yarn spinning

Did you ever try a fun class? Share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment